We want to work with the best candidates out there. So if you think that you are top of your game and have over three years professional experience then why not get in touch with us. We're always searching for top digital talent!
- Senior Product Manager
- Global Healthcare
- Permanent - £70k-£80k + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the end-to-end product development process.
You will lead the delivery of high-quality digital healthcare services to meet patient needs working with multidisciplinary teams.
You will manage and prioritise the backlogs and roadmap and be a champion for patient needs.
You will understand the importance of a first-class user experience between patients and the business and be the driving force behind service provision
You will have a strong working knowledge of agile practices and the Product Lifecycle.
- Support the Product Team in delivering the Product Strategy, achieved through owning agreed product work streams and ensuring alignment to overall company strategy
- Identifies and solves product problems that meet the needs of our patients
- Focuses on delivering product quality and generating the highest value return for the business
- Balances competing priorities of new feature development, maintenance and overall service stability using empirical evidence where available
- Responsible for generating market and competitive insight, including identification of partner opportunities
- Stays informed about evolving market, customer and patient needs
- Responsible for product roadmap maintenance and visibility
- Facilitates prioritisation discussions, scorecard evaluations etc.
- Maintains product documentation for Product Team
- Responsible for defining the product scope during the Discovery stage of product development
- Works with other teams and stakeholders to generate features and stories
- Works with UX where appropriate to ensure all products comply with defined user patterns and style guide
- Owns and populates the detail of product roadmap following the Discovery phase
- Write feature and stories, acceptance criteria
- Generates stories in collaboration their feature team and stakeholders
- Feeds stories into the feature team backlog and works with them to regularly prioritise the backlog
- Updates user stories as required based on new information that might surface during the development process
- PM should have strong domain knowledge to feed into stories
- Each user story should have clear acceptance criteria for the main paths through the feature
- Write feature and stories, acceptance criteria
- Defines the success measures and KPIs for each new service or feature
- Measures the performance of the service or feature once live and feeds insight back into the product prioritisation assessment process
- Manages the trade-offs and balancing of priorities required throughout the delivery process
- Issues include time, scope, quality, technical etc.
- Uses skill and judgement to ensure the best possible outcome
- Writes any business documentation required for external parties
- Overviews, usage guides, FAQs etc
- Audience could be internal product managers, NHS, white label partners etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- Min 4-5 years’ experience in a product development environment
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders (at all levels)
- Understanding of product development best practices and agile methodologies
- Experience in ecommerce or commercial software development sectors
- Understanding of product estimation processes and how to value of software features
- Understanding and ideally experience of managing product backlogs
- Understand full lifecycle of omni-channel products
- Good knowledge of technology and comfortable working with Agile development teams
- Exposure to healthcare digital products would be beneficial·
- Experience of working within healthcare or similar environment would be beneficial
- Product Manager
- Central London
- Leading Publisher
- Permanent - £45k-£55k + bonus + benefits
We have a great opportunity for a product manager who loves to own, create and develop editorial products. From research to testing and measurement to development, this role provides end to end opportunity to operate and be pivotal in developing our media product set.
- Solid demonstrable experience as a product manager or related discipline(s)
- Must have experience working in Agile environments
- Previous experience in publishing would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills, proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Exceptionally strong analytics skills, preferably using Adobe Analytics (Omniture) as well as other tools especially A/B testing
- Adept at communicating with developers, non-technical business partners and senior management stakeholders
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
We would like you to have….
- Gather and prioritise requirements from users, the business and the development team to form a coherent workflow on a Kanban board; work to identify dependencies and align on priorities and against overall product roadmap
- Lead and collaborate with the UI/Design team and the product development team to come up with solutions that address user needs and add business value; or bring your own solution to the party
- Clearly define and communicate features to the product development team with functional specifications, user stories and, when necessary, wireframes
- Effectively and efficiently communicate product decisions and developments to all stakeholders at all stages of the product build process
- Ability to work at all times in a team-centric way and with enthusiasm, drive, respect and a smile
- When necessary write clear documentation to support new products and features
We'll look after you with….
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- A fun and lively work environment, with excellent potential for personal and career development
- Great central London location
- Digital Content Producer
- Central London
- Permanent - £40,000 + Great benefits
As the Digital Content Producer you will be responsible for creating unique copy and coordinating the execution of content that grabs and holds the attention of our target audiences and encourages online conversion
In this varied role you’ll create product content for our client’s Healthcare websites.
You will work with external agencies to support and supplement the work they undertake to research and write lifestyle articles for our blog as well as interview our clinical team to ghost-write medical articles for our websites, newsletters and email campaigns.
Naturally your work will be informed by SEO best practice and key word strategy to ensure our content is as effective as it is creative and compelling.
Usually working on multiple projects, the typical creative process will involve:
- Supporting the Retention and Content Manager with setting the content strategy.
- Brainstorming ideas for both visual and written concepts with other members of the eCommerce, product and clinical teams and external agencies
- Managing the production of digital content and working closely with the wider digital team to effectively reach and exceed financial targets.
- Accountable for checking all content on our channels complies with regulatory codes of conduct and advertising practice
- Providing digital marketing and optimisation support for the wider team, including email campaigns, SEO, A/B testing etc.
- Regularly reviewing activity to accurately measure and report on return on investment, customer experience and provide data driven insight for decision making
- Managing the smooth delivery of our online content for web pages, blogs and eCRM activity
Experience & qualifications
- English, Journalism or Creative Writing qualifications desirable; A-level, Degree or CIM
- Experience in a similar copywriting role – with an interest/passion or understanding of health issues.
- The ability to produce factually accurate copy that is inspiring, exciting and informative.
- The ability to establish good relationships with a large number of internal and external clients
- In depth knowledge and proven successes creating SEO content
- Great research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question
- Organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, including the ability to proofread your own and others' work
- Digital Acquisition Manager
- Central London
- Permanent £50,000 - £60,000 + lots of benefits
An outgoing and ambitious marketer, with the attitude to deliver, you’ll be helping set and implement our digital acquisition strategy and budget across the businesses. You will be responsible for delivering integrated multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that tie into our product objectives and wider company goals.
You need to be passionate about achieving exceptional results, committed to action-oriented analysis and have a relentless focus on our customers’ and patients’ needs. You will thrive in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment where people are driven and enthusiastic.
This is a great opportunity for a talented, driven and intelligent individual to join our team and help us deliver our next phase of growth, achieving ambitious targets in a friendly and collaborative working environment
Strategic leadership of the digital marketing function
- Work with the Head of Digital Sales and Marketing to set the digital acquisition strategy and budget
- Educate and motivate others and be a key member of a high performing team
- Represent the digital acquisition function to the wider organisation
Delivery of the digital marketing strategy
- Deliver omni-channel campaigns across paid search, online PR and social media channels
- Deliver above the line traditional marketing campaigns for our client’s brand to raise brand and product awareness and drive conversion through our digital channels
- Continually optimise digital acquisition activities through data and analysis
- Own, drive, and report on key acquisition performance metrics and category performance.
- Continued focus on improving acquisition performance metrics
- Responsible for ensuring all activity is compliant with regulatory bodies
Further development of marketing capabilities
- International marketing capabilities across new channels & territories
- Define key market segments to drive patient recruitment
- Undertake market and competitor research and analysis
Experience & qualifications
- Committed to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management and organisational skills
- A self-starter who has the drive to get things done, but also a strong team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute the strategy
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent relationship management and collaboration skills
- The ability to see things from other’s perspectives
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels within the business
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- 3rd party agency management
- Highly commercial and analytical
- Experience in agile working
- 5+ years of work experience in marketing
- Experience building, managing and motivating high performing marketing teams
- Strong strategic and analytical skillset as well as commercial acumen
- Proven ability to synthesise and interpret data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, creative and collaborative
- UX Design Manager
- Central London
- Permanent - £55k + benefits
Reporting to the Group Customer Experience Lead, you will be responsible for leading user experience and design across a variety of our clients brands and projects. You will use your wealth of experience in digital UX and design to provide guidance, recommendations and new ideas to develop engaging customer experiences which help our businesses achieve their goals.
You'll work with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Technology colleagues to understand customer and business requirements and bring them to life in the form of sketches, prototypes and detailed wireframes and designs. You’ll be a true customer advocate.
As some of our design work is done through third party agency resource, managing these relationships is also a core part of this role. You will be responsible for briefing, reviewing and sign off on design work. You will ensure the requirements are well understood, Stagecoach design principles are followed, and that business, product and technology stakeholders are happy with the output.
There are currently no direct reports for this role, but the successful applicant will be expected to support the Group Customer Experience Lead with defining future resource requirements and, if applicable, supporting with recruitment and ultimately managing a team.
- Become the authority on the design of digital customer experiences relating to all of our clients divisions and brands.
- Create sketches, prototypes, wireframes and designs to support projects ranging from optimisation of existing websites and apps, to design of brand new digital channels.
- Manage design agencies to support with work as required, and be responsible for review, feedback and sign off of design output
- Review and understand analytics and customer insight in order to identify user experience solutions which help solve customer problems and meet business goals
- Support with creation and adaptation of brand design guidelines to work across digital channels.
- Look to the future to understand trends and to define what our customers and our industry may look like in order to inform forward thinking customer experience strategies.
- Work to ensure people across the Group are aware of customer behaviours, attitudes and trends – and you will advocate that these are always at the heart of the experience.
To succeed in this role, you'll need both a deep understanding of digital, and a passion for turning innovative digital design into a reality. You’ll have a strong record in delivering superior customer experiences across a variety of digital channels. You will need the technical know-how and creative vision to make a real difference to our digital propositions. This will include hands-on experience of designing ecommerce web and app experiences.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience as a user experience designer and/or user interface designer.
- Significant experience and knowledge of best practices in responsive design for the web.
- Experience of either working agency side, or managing agency resource from client-side.
- A portfolio demonstrating experience of outstanding user-centred design solutions.
- Experience providing creative direction and thought leadership resulting in consistently high-quality design execution and product delivery.
- Experience working in collaborative team environment, working directly with developers to implement designs.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility principles and techniques.
- Experience of designing for mobile apps across Android and IOS platforms.
Skills & Behaviours
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for innovative design, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
- Confidence and positive vision to challenge the status quo, and to bring people together to work towards a common goal.
- Ability to communicate complex design concepts clearly across different audiences.
- Ability to influence and persuade to effectively sell your ideas and generate excitement.
- Decisive, resilient and personable, you will bring genuine integrity and enthusiasm.
- Experience of managing people is desirable.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- UK travel will be required.
James is hands down the best recruiter I have ever worked with. He has in-depth knowledge of disciplines across digital. James takes the time to understand a company’s business needs, as well as its culture, in order to find the best fit for both the client and the candidate.John LaMarcaConsumer Marketing and Business Director at Haymarket
Quick response, reliability and a real understanding of what is needed are just some of the reasons we will work with James again and againChristian RulandCo Founder at Sonikkusound
James finds real quality and won't waste your time with the wrong candidates. And unlike so many who claim to be expert in his space - he really understand digital.Teresa PendleburyDigital Media Consultant at Angel Investor
James is the only recruitment professional I have come across who I genuinely see as a vital strategic partner in the success of my businessKate CooperGlobal Strategy Partner at Good Rebels & Different Spin